DIGITAL MARKETING FOR ENERGY COMPANIES
Internet Marketing for Solar Companies Proven to Increase Leads & Panel Installs
Digital marketing is like a solar-powered home. You get a big return from choosing the right investment and a reputable company that knows what they’re doing. As a solar company, your website is your #1 sales and marketing tool for your business, not an online brochure. It’s a virtual sales rep that works 24/7/365 and is capable of generating hundreds of leads per month from homeowners in your area.
How do you reach more local customers? With solar marketing.
Knight Bridge is a full-service online marketing agency specialising in digital marketing for solar companies. Using a combination of paid and organic advertising channels, we help solar companies:
- Increase Leads & Sales – First, we’ll increase leads by driving more traffic to your website through pay per click marketing, SEO for solar companies, social media, and a variety of other channels. Your solar company website will also be optimised from head to toe, including SEO-friendly website content and a blazing-fast website designed to convert more visitors into serviceable leads.
- Optimise Marketing Costs – Are your solar digital marketing campaigns producing little to no return on investment? Paying a fortune in PPC ads, resulting in high cost per leads, or worse, unqualified leads? Knight Bridge’s solar marketing specialists will optimise your marketing campaigns for greater brand visibility and more leads at an affordable cost.
- Differentiate Their Brands Online – Deciding to install solar cells is a big decision for homeowners. Knight Bridge will establish your brand as THE AUTHORITY in solar energy on the web, building confidence with customers and help you stand out from the competition online.
Ready to start growing your business? Contact us online to schedule your marketing game planning session with one of our solar digital marketing consultants.
ENTER YOUR WEBSITE BELOW TO
Digital Marketing for Solar Companies: What It Takes To Get More Leads
How will we help your solar company grow? Our online marketing plans include a variety of digital marketing strategies and services. Together, they work to increase brand authority, website traffic, leads, and sales.
1. DIGITAL COMPETITIVE ANALYSIS
Before ever signing a contract, you’ll know exactly how your website stacks up against your three biggest competitors and receive customised marketing insights from Knight Bridge’s digital marketing consultants. Our solar marketers will perform a digital competitive analysis and deliver you actionable insights on how to beat your competitors on the web, increase leads, and improve your online presence and performance.
3. SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMISATION (SEO)
Tired of not finding your business on the first page of Google search results? Are competitors outranking you for keywords like “Solar installation” or “solar contractors near me”? Search engine optimisation (SEO) is the process of optimising your website to rank higher on Google to generate more website visits. Knight Bridge’s energy SEO analysts will guide your business to the top of Google, measurably improving keyword rankings and website traffic along the way.
5. PAY PER CLICK MARKETING (PPC)
A cornerstone of any energy marketing plan is pay per click advertising (PPC). You might’ve also heard this called Google Ads, Google AdWords, Bing Ads, or Microsoft Ads. PPC for energy companies leapfrogs your business above organic search results, capturing the attention of highly qualified searchers looking for new solar solutions.
7. EMAIL MARKETING
Email marketing for solar campaigns is simple, efficient, cost-effective, and read by relevant eyes. As a energy contractor, you’ve built up a database loyal customers and homeowners in your area who expressed interest in your services. Stay top of mind with your audience, educate them on new products and design trends, and provide promotions via email marketing for solar companies to convert more leads into booked jobs.
9. CUSTOMER SERVICE TRAINING & LEAD RECOVERY
At Knight Bridge, we offer services to optimise your marketing funnel along every step of your customers’ journeys. If your team fails to book inbound calls or has a low booking rate, we recommend Smart Selling. Smart Selling is a CSR training program designed to help your business increase ROI by booking more appointments, without spending more money on advertising. Combine Smart Selling with Lead Recovery, a service built to give you a second chance at closing new business, and watch your ROI soar and measurably improve the performance of your energy marketing campaigns.
11. ANALYTICS & AD TRACKING
As the leader in home services marketing data and analysis, Knight Bridge’s ad tracking and analytics expertise provide you complete transparency into the performance of your energy marketing campaigns. Know which campaigns are generating true leads and which channels are producing the highest (and lowest) ROI, and make smarter marketing decisions to help you grow your energy business.
2. WEBSITE DESIGN & DEVELOPMENT
You can’t generate leads from your website if you don’t have one! Knight Bridge’s website designers have designed, built, and launched more than 1,000 contractor websites! Our team knows what it takes to build beautiful energy websites that are mobile-friendly, convert visitors into leads, and load lightning-fast for frictionless customer experience.
4. LOCAL SEO & REPUTATION MANAGEMENT
Local SEO helps you rank higher on Google in the cities and towns you work in by combining traditional energy SEO with local SEO best practices. This includes citation building, ensuring your business’s name, phone number, address, and website information is correct (and consistent) across online directories, like Google My Business. When combined with reputation management (responding and managing your online reviews and presence), your energy website will be optimised for local search.
6. LOCAL SERVICES ADS (GOOGLE GUARANTEED)
Earn the trust of new customers as a Google Guaranteed energy company with Local Services Ads. Customers who search and find you on Google can contact you directly through the Local Services Ads (LSA) platform, helping you keep a full schedule of estimates and jobs. Not only that, but LSAs also occupy the most sought-after real estate on Google—the very top of the page!
8. SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING
Whether it’s Facebook advertising, Instagram, or other social media platforms, social media marketing for solar contractors is a smart bet for your business. Energy social media advertising is a low-cost alternative to traditional PPC advertising and can be specifically targeted to the audience you want to reach—homeowners who live in your service area. If you service commercial spaces, ask us about LinkedIn advertising!
10. KNIGHT BRIDGE CHAT
When customers land on your energy website, they expect to be able to communicate with your business on their terms, however they want. Enter Knight Bridge Chat, an AI-based website chat for home service contractors that responds to customers inquiries within three seconds without the need of a human to manage the chat. KBMS Chat is easy to use, allows website visitors to find relevant info about your company, and puts key customer information (name, email, phone number, source of the lead) in the hands of your team quickly via real-time email notifications and optional live chat capabilities.
12. MONTHLY REPORTS & DEDICATED ENERGY MARKETERS
You’re a business owner, not necessarily a digital marketing expert for energy companies. That’s why you’ll be given a dedicated account manager as your single point of contact to help you cut through the noise of energy marketing—guiding you along the journey of growing your business. You’ll also have an entire team of solar digital marketers working behind the scenes to increase leads and sales, optimise your marketing costs, and differentiate your brand online.
What Makes Knight Bridge Different from Other Energy Marketing Companies
At Knight Bridge, we try to let our clients speak for us. Take a look at our Google reviews and hear straight from other local companies just like you as to why we are the best digital marketing agency for your needs.
- YOU WON’T BE HANDCUFFED TO LONG-TERM CONTRACTS. We won’t handcuff you for a specific amount of time. Ever. While we encourage you to give your campaigns at least three to six months to fully ramp up, you are free to leave and take your assets with you at any time.
- YOU’LL OWN ALL YOUR DELIVERABLES, INCLUDING YOUR WEBSITE. Some cheap internet marketing companies offer “free” websites with their services, or offer websites hosted on their “proprietary platform.” These are red flags that indicate you’re about to be handcuffed into an unfavourable contract. You can learn more about website ownership clauses here >>
- YOU’LL OPTIMISE YOUR MARKETING COSTS. Everything we do is tracked with advanced analytics so we can continually optimise your campaigns. This means you spend less and get more.
- YOU GET A DEDICATED ACCOUNT MANAGER TO BE YOUR GUIDE, as well as a full support team that includes an analyst, a web designer/developer, PPC ad manager, and professional, U.S.-based fire protection copywriter.
- YOU GET THE PEACE OF MIND THAT WE HAVE YOUR BACK. Digital marketing is a long-term investment, which is why we believe in building partnerships, not acquiring clients. You can rest assured your dedicated account manager will be there for all of your needs and will over-deliver on results.
- YOU GET DETAILED MONTHLY REPORTS (you can actually understand) that tie your digital marketing services to your bottom line.
GET STARTED with KBM Solutions Today!