FIRE PROTECTION MARKETING
Marketing Services for Fire Protection Companies
If you’re a local fire protection company and you’re looking for an internet marketing partner to help take your business to the next level, you’ve come to the right place.
Is your website your #1 sales and marketing tool for your commercial fire protection business? That’s the first thing to ask yourself when developing your local internet marketing strategy. When someone searches for “Colorado fire sprinkler installation,” or “fire suppression in Miami, Fl,” how easily can your company be found?
People are searching the web right now for a fire protection company like yours. Will they find you or one of your competitors? Numerous fire protection companies across the country rely on Knight Bridge to help them generate more website traffic, leads, and sales.
- 373% – that’s the increase one of our fire protection clients saw in their organic traffic over the past three years!
- 923% – that’s the increase in organic traffic another one of our clients saw in a two year period of time!
- 4094 – that’s the number of #1 rankings one of our fire protection clients currently has!
Let Knight Bridge help you develop an online marketing strategy to drive more qualified local visitors to your site and convert those visitors into leads and sales—a complete solution to ensuring your phone will always ring.
Learn more about our complete local internet marketing solutions for the fire protection industry below or contact us today.
ENTER YOUR WEBSITE BELOW TO
Our Digital Marketing Services for Fire Protection Companies
The best marketing strategies for fire protection incorporate a wide variety of services that connect with B2B buyers at different points in their online journey. Together, these marketing services work to increase brand authority, website traffic, leads, and new fire protection system sales.
Digital Marketing Services FAQ
WHAT IS DIGITAL MARKETING?
What is the actual definition of digital marketing? In a nutshell, digital marketing—also known as online marketing—is an umbrella term for all your fire protection marketing and engagement activities done online. The role of digital marketing is to help your fire protection company get found, get noticed, get leads, and then turn those leads into sales and loyal customers.
WHY SHOULD FIRE PROTECTION COMPANIES INVEST IN DIGITAL MARKETING?
If you’re a fire protection company, you need digital marketing because that’s where your target audience looks for your services. Approximately 71% of B2B buyers begin their research with generic Google searches. If you want to connect with them and increase leads and sales, you have to have a better online presence than any of your competitors.
WHAT DIGITAL SERVICES DO YOU PROVIDE?
We provide full-suite digital marketing services for fire protection companies. That includes (but isn’t limited to) SEO, website design, PPC advertising, social media ads, email newsletter, instant chat services, analytics and tracking, and video marketing.
WHICH MARKETING SERVICES ARE BEST FOR FIRE PROTECTION COMPANIES?
The services that will be best for your business depends on a few things, including your budget and your goals. We do recommend all fire protection companies invest in SEO, website design, and PPC services.
HOW MUCH DO DIGITAL MARKETING SERVICES COST?
Depending on the contractor marketing package you choose and your needs, services can cost from £2,500 to over £10,000 per month.
WHAT IS YOUR REPORTING AND COMMUNICATION PROCESS?
We generate monthly reports for clients with qualifying packages and will establish reporting and communication expectations during our intake call. You don’t have to worry though; we have a reputation for responsiveness and attention to detail!
What MakesKnight Bridge Different from Other Marketing Agencies
Our goal is to be the best analytical, data-driven online marketing company on the planet! Unlike other digital marketing companies, we operate from the perspective of a business owner (our account managers have gotten to know more about business than most “marketing gurus” will ever know—call us and see).
We strive to provide superior service by offering the following to all our fire protection clients:
- YOU WON’T BE HANDCUFFED TO LONG-TERM CONTRACTS. We won’t handcuff you for a specific amount of time. Ever. While we encourage you to give your campaigns at least three to six months to fully ramp up, you are free to leave and take your assets with you at any time.
- YOU’LL OWN ALL YOUR DELIVERABLES, INCLUDING YOUR WEBSITE. Some cheap internet marketing companies offer “free” websites with their services, or offer websites hosted on their “proprietary platform.” These are red flags that indicate you’re about to be handcuffed into an unfavourable contract. You can learn more about website ownership clauses here >>
- YOU’LL OPTIMISE YOUR MARKETING COSTS. Everything we do is tracked with advanced analytics so we can continually optimise your campaigns. This means you spend less and get more.
- YOU GET A DEDICATED ACCOUNT MANAGER TO BE YOUR GUIDE, as well as a full support team that includes an analyst, a web designer/developer, PPC ad manager, and professional, U.S.-based fire protection copywriter.
- YOU GET THE PEACE OF MIND THAT WE HAVE YOUR BACK. Digital marketing is a long-term investment, which is why we believe in building partnerships, not acquiring clients. You can rest assured your dedicated account manager will be there for all of your needs and will over-deliver on results.
- YOU GET DETAILED MONTHLY REPORTS (you can actually understand) that tie your digital marketing services to your bottom line.
GET STARTED with KBM Solutions Today!