LOCAL SEO SERVICES FOR HOME SERVICE COMPANIES
Increase Leads from Local Customers with Local SEO Services
97% of consumers go online to find local services, and 82% of smartphone users use a search engine in search of local services. How do you connect with these consumers? With local search engine optimisation (local SEO) from one of the best local SEO companies in the country.
The phone book is out and online search engines are in—which means you need local SEO to get found by local consumers looking online for your services.
This specific type of SEO helps you get found and grow your business in four primary ways:
- It increases your website’s rankings in the search results and in the local pack (maps listings)
- It receives the highest conversion levels of all local advertising channels
- It helps mobile users easily find your business, whether that’s in the search engines, through directories, or through social media channels
- It ensures your business is found on Google maps and through other navigational apps
Search engines, like Google, have realised that many users are looking for specific services and products near them. In fact, more than half of all total Google search queries have local intent. So how does that impact your business? With better local rankings, you’ll see more visits to your website and more leads for your company.
ENTER YOUR WEBSITE BELOW TO
Internet Marketing Solutions
If you want to increase leads, sales, and your ultimate bottom line, you’re going to need more than one strategy in your digital marketing playbook. To get the best results, our experts recommend you combine the following strategies:
No matter what type of franchise you own, you can benefit from content marketing. Engage your target audience through the creation and distribution of relevant and valuable content, including landing pages, blog posts, e-books, email newsletters, white papers, and more. Our professional, SEO-trained copywriters will grow your online presence and establish you as THE authority in the marketplace.
FACEBOOK ADVERTISING CAMPAIGNS
Like the control of pay per click advertising, but want something more cost-effective than Google Ads (previously AdWords)? Try a hyper-targeted ad campaign on Facebook! Why? Because Facebook accounts for one in every six minutes spent online and one in every five minutes spent on mobile.
WEBSITE DESIGN & DEVELOPMENT
63% of consumers primarily use your company’s website to find and engage with you. As if that’s not enough, 75% of people have judged a company’s credibility based on their website design. What does your website say about your franchises?
PAY PER CLICK (PPC)
97% of online experiences begin with a search engine, but 41% of clicks go to the top three paid ads on the search results page. Pay per click for franchises is a great way to drive more (qualified) visitors to your website and get more leads and sales—FAST! The best part? There’s no waiting period.
SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING
Do you wish there was a better way to better manage your franchise locations’ social media profiles? Try Facebook location pages alongside social media marketing. 81% of UK adults have at least one social media profile, and the average user spends at least two hours on social media sites daily. Start your social media marketing campaigns, including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, and more, today.
Every business has had situations where customer service representatives accidentally lose a lead. Have you ever wondered how much revenue you’ve lost from those dropped leads? With Knight Bridge’s Lead Recovery services, you can make the most out of your existing lead pool and therefore take full advantage of your marketing spend.
REVIEW GENERATION & MANAGEMENT
88% of consumers trust online reviews as much as a personal recommendation, and 72% of consumers say that positive reviews make them trust a local business more. Not only do we offer review generation services, but we also have proprietary software that allows you to get reviews on your website and external sites in three simple steps. Ask for your free demo today!
BRANDING AND CREATIVE SERVICES
No matter your business size, industry, or location, a strong, effective, and cohesive brand strategy and design help to convey your company’s quality, credibility, value, and experience. When it comes to marketing your products and services, those that have a strong brand hold an enormous competitive advantage.
Local SEO for franchises is a large part of franchise marketing, and it could make or break your franchise, considering 97% of consumers go online to find local services. We will manage your on-site local SEO as well as your offsite local listings, including your Google My Business account and other crucial online directories. Customers are searching for your business—let our franchise marketing company help them find you.
DIGITAL COMPETITIVE ANALYSIS
With a thorough competitive analysis from Knight Bridge, we will identify the strengths, weaknesses, threats, and opportunities from a digital marketing perspective—including actionable insights you can take to eliminate any competitive gaps and maximise your search engine assets. We’ll provide custom-tailored recommendations for how you can improve your franchise’s online presence and performance.
EMAIL MARKETING CAMPAIGNS
Looking for a cost-effective way to grow your franchise? For every £1 spent on email marketing, £44 is made in return. Our professional email marketers help your business stay top-of-mind with your prospects and existing customers by sending custom newsletters. Test opt-in email marketing for franchises today!
CONVERSION RATE OPTIMISATION
Do you know how well your website is converting visitors? Our conversion rate experts will implement tests to improve your visit-to-lead conversion rates. We’ve helped franchises from a variety of industries double, triple and even quadruple their website conversion rates.
LINKEDIN ADVERTISING CAMPAIGNS
LinkedIn’s B2B audience has 2x the buying power of the average web audience, and four out of five LinkedIn members drive business decisions. Connect with them through LinkedIn advertising. Learn more about this incredibly targeted way to put your message in front of key decision-makers today!
SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMISATION (SEO)
Want to outperform competitors in your area? You can do it with franchise SEO services. About 93% of online experiences start with a search engine, and in order to claim the top spots in Google and Bing organic results, you need to optimise your website and off-site properties for search algorithms. Grow your long-term authority and get more qualified website traffic, leads, and sales with franchise SEO services.
YouTube is the second largest search engine and video content is 50 times more likely to rank organically in the search results than text pages. Not only that, but UK internet users spend an average of 15 hours each week with digital videos, and Cisco predicted that video will make up 82% of all internet traffic in 2021. Enhance your website, differentiate your brand, and get more leads with online videos!
SMART SELLING & LEAD RECOVERY
We know how to harness the power of call monitoring to vastly improve customer service experiences and greatly increase your return on marketing investments. Our team can help your company extract the most value possible from every phone call.
STRATEGY AND ANALYTICS CONSULTING
Does your company have an in-house marketing team, but still feel lacking in the mastery of franchise digital marketing and SEO? Whether you have an enterprise-level company, run a large association, or head the marketing team at a major organisation, custom-designed strategy and analytics consulting may be just what you need! Contact us and mention you need consulting.
WEBSITE CHAT SERVICES
Knight Bridge Chat is a website chat service that makes customer communication simple—for both you and your customers. With both Artificial Intelligence-based and live chat capabilities, you can take a customised hands-off or hands-on approach, allowing you to free up your CSRs’ time while still providing instantaneous customer service.
What Is Local SEO?
Local search engine optimisation (SEO) is the process of making your company visible for geographically-related searches, specifically within Google’s Local Pack (or map listings). Local SEO helps your company:
- Increase its local online visibility
- Outrank its local competitors
- Generate more organic traffic to your website
- Increase leads and sales from within a specific service area
A successful local SEO campaign is critical for any home service business and commercial contractors alike looking to drive leads and sales from neighbouring customers.
Think of local SEO like today’s phone book! While the calls you receive from newspaper ads and the Yellow Pages are dwindling (or non-existent), local SEO helps you generate more calls and online contact forms from your website.
How Local SEO Services Help Your Business Grow
There are a few distinct benefits of hiring an SEO company for local SEO services:
- It increases online visibility for local consumers – 97% of people go online to find local services, and 95% of them won’t go past the first page of the search results. Local search engine optimisation works to increase your page rankings, therefore increasing your online visibility.
- It increases web traffic, leads, and sales from local visitors – If you’re a local company, getting web visits and leads from users in a different city, state, or country won’t do anything to build your business. With localised SEO, you increase traffic from consumers in your specific service areas, which means you’ll get a higher visit-to-sale rate.
- It provides more targeted geographic campaigns – Modern consumers expect hyper-personalised online experiences. With localised SEO, you can target campaigns to extremely small, localised groups of people.
- It makes you stand out from your competitors – Fewer than 50% of businesses currently use local SEO services. What that means for you is a big opportunity to get ahead and stand out in directories, maps, local searches, and social media.
79% of people have judged a company's credibility based on it's website design
Does Your Business Need Help from a Local SEO Company?
How can you tell if you should hire a local SEO company? If your business matches any of the below conditions, you need local search help.
- You own or work for a company who relies on local customers for sales and revenue
- You have a company with specific service areas: Neighbourhoods, towns, cities, etc.
- You are a franchisor or franchisee
- You want more traffic, leads, and sales within specifically designated market areas (DMAs)
- You want to secure your business listings on online directories like Google My Business, Yelp, and the Better Business Bureau (BBB)
- You want your company to show up on maps and navigation apps or in Google’s local pack
- Your company has offices or provides services in more than one city or DMA, but does not offer products or services nation-wide
Local SEO Services Pricing and Packages
Your company is unique from every other company out there, which is why we build customer pricing and packages based on your individual needs.
We avoid giving pricing until we understand your specific needs because it varies so much—some local businesses only have a £2,500 budget and only need basic, affordable local SEO services, while others with multiple locations have a £20,000 budget and need the works.
If a local SEO marketing company presents you with one-size-fits-all packages, it’s a bad sign that you won’t get much customisation or individualisation out of your partnership.
However, we do have set services that are included with every single local search engine optimisation package.
Local SEO Packages from Knight Bridge: What’s Included?
At KBM Solutions, we include many services to help your business’s local SEO campaign. These include:
COMPLETING A LOCAL COMPETITOR ANALYSIS
- Completing a market analysis of your service areas
- Finding local competitors currently outranking you on the web for your services
- Analysing search terms, monthly search volumes, and more in your market
BUILDING AND MONITORING LOCAL CITATIONS
- Auditing citations across all relevant online directories
- Editing all local citations to include the right name-address-phone number (NAP citations)
- Creating new citations
- Discovering more local citation opportunities
- Managing and monitoring local listings
PUBLISHING AND OPTIMISING LOCALISED WEBSITE CONTENT
- Performing continual keyword research to find what and how your customers are searching for your services
- Publishing locally targeted website content that improves your local search rankings and provides a seamless user experience
- Adding microdata to your website (schema markup) to improve your local business listings, make local reviews more prominent on search result pages, and increase your local rank
- Optimising landing pages on a continual basis
OPTIMISING AND MANAGING YOUR GOOGLE MY BUSINESS ACCOUNT
- Optimising your company’s Google My Business page for your business address and phone number
- Claiming your Google Maps listing
- Optimising your Google My Business page for backlinks
- Optimising your business hours and services on Google My Business
TRACKING YOUR CAMPAIGNS
- Monitoring your keyword rankings, organic traffic, calls, and leads
- Monitoring the keywords rankings of your competitors
- Monitoring your top three local competitors
- And more
ANALYTICS TRACKING AND REPORTING
- Installing and monitoring advanced Google Analytics tracking
- Setting up and monitoring tracked phone lines for your campaigns
- Providing detailed reports on how our services are impacting your business overall
Why Hire a Local SEO Company?
If you’re like most contractors, you wear many hats. Between running the company, dealing with day-to-day issues, and still trying to make time for your family, there’s just not much free time left at the end of the day. However, as search engines update their local search ranking factors, it’s important you educate yourself so that you don’t fall behind the competition. We can help!
KBM Solutions is an award-winning online marketing company with great results for getting our clients more rankings, traffic, leads, and sales from the web. We aim to make every client a raving fan of our work, and we want you to be next. Read some of our client reviews to see what our current clients think of us!
Our local SEO campaign managers will use their expert knowledge, industry experience, and a multitude of local SEO tools to understand your company from a local business perspective.
We then analyse your competitive landscape, capture accurate baseline information about the performance of your current marketing strategies, evaluate your website and local online presence, and formulate a local SEO strategy to increase your website traffic and leads.
Comprehensive Digital Marketing Solutions for Home Service Companies
If you’re looking for a “local SEO services near me,” you’ve come to the right place. Your customers are searching for your business—let KBM Solutions help them find you. We’ve helped home and commercial service businesses of all sizes, so whether you’re looking for local SEO services for a small business or are a large home service franchise, we’re the digital marketing company for you.
Give us a call or contact us online to learn more about our SEO services for local
97% of customers go online to find and research local products and services
As an award-winning SEO company, we understand that the more listings you have on the first page of search results—including local listings, organic listings, and paid listings—the better. Our local SEO services will increase your company’s visibility for geographically related searches.
78% of people say paid search ads make it easier to find information they need searching online
- You’ll own all your deliverables, including your website. Some cheap franchise marketing companies offer “free” websites with their services, or offer websites hosted on their “proprietary platform.” These are red flags that indicate you’re about to be handcuffed into an unfavourable contract. You can learn more about website ownership clauses here >>
- You’ll optimise your marketing costs. Everything we do is tracked with advanced analytics so we can continually optimise your campaigns. This means you spend less and get more.
- You get a dedicated account manager to be your guide, as well as a full support team that includes an analyst, a web designer/developer, a PPC ad manager, and a professional, UK-based copywriter.
- You get the peace of mind that we have your back. Digital marketing is a long-term investment, which is why we believe in building partnerships, not acquiring clients. You can rest assured your dedicated account manager will be there for all of your needs and will over-deliver on results.
- You get detailed monthly reports (you can actually understand) that tie your digital marketing services to your bottom line.
ENTER YOUR WEBSITE BELOW TO
TRY IT - IT'S FREE
GET STARTED with KBM Solutions Today!